Monday, March 7, 2016

Avocado Beef Quesadillas



I'm still having Mexican food cravings this week, so I experimented with something new. I love, love, love avocados! So I thought this type of quesadilla would be a nice balance of Mexican, without the typical ingredients like peppers, onions, etc., or other ingredients that might be spicy. I also completely overestimated on how much to make. I could barely eat half of one quesadilla because the avocados are actually really filling. This quesadilla will seriously melt in your mouth!

5 comments:

  1. I love Mexican food and this sounds delicious! I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! There's always guacamole involved in Mexican dishes, so why not put it IN the quesadilla! Such a great idea, I will definitely have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks and sounds fantastic! I have always been a huge fan of Mexican food. I could eat it on the daily. I think I'm going to try it this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! I agree with everyone else in saying you can never go wrong with Mexican food. Do you think the taco seasoning ingredients could be substituted with a premixed packet? I know I'm much more likely to have a pack of the taco seasoning lying in the cabinet than the nine spices haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything avocado! I def want to try these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete