Monday, March 21, 2016

Turkey, Bacon & Avocado Panini



I have finally strayed away from Mexican food for a little while and decided to make a panini! I'm usually not a big sandwich person, but this panini may have converted me. Instead of going to Panera or somewhere to get one, you can actually make your own delicious and nutritious panini (minus the bacon that I didn't use) right in your own kitchen! You can also switch things up a bit: if you prefer ham instead of turkey, or a different cheese - there's a bunch of combinations you can try!


3 comments:

  1. Turkey, bacon and avocado are some of my favorite foods. I can't wait to try this! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't put the bacon on it?! Man! I think you are missing out! This looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that you posted about a sandwich because I did the exact same for my blog! This looks absolutely delicious and I have a George Forman that I never use, so maybe I'll bust it out tonight and make myself a delicious panini for dinner. Thanks for the recipe and dinner option :)

    ReplyDelete