Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cheesy Chicken Fajitas



I realized that I haven't had Mexican food in what seems like years, so I decided to make fajitas! I have to be in the mood for Mexican food, and I'm a wimp when it comes to a lot of spiciness. If you're like me, then you will love these fajitas: They're quick, easy on the spice factor, and delicious! I felt pretty healthy while eating these because of all of the veggies, and I bought whole grain tortillas instead of regular (which you can clearly see I failed at folding). Oh, and chips and salsa is a must! 


2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food because a lot of time it is way too spicy for me. I never have made fajitas before but I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about fajitas last night! These look awesome and super easy to make. I like to spice things up a bit usually, so I like how it starts out not so spicy and you can adjust accordingly.

    ReplyDelete