Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Rotel Dip






Cream cheese, sausage and rotel: I know, it may not sound like the most delicious combination you've ever heard of, but I promise that's worth trying! At first I was hesitate to try this dip because the thought of sausage and cream cheese grossed me out. But once I took a bite, I became addicted! This dip is perfect to make for get-togethers (I actually just made this for the Super Bowl)! All you need to do is cook Italian sausage (1 pack) in a skillet, and heat 2 packs of cream cheese in a crock pot. Once they're both heated/cooked, mix everything together (including 1 can of rotel) all in the crock pot. It's that simple! And who doesn't love cream cheese! 

6 comments:

  1. This sounds so good to me! I love trying new dips to bring to family gatherings and parties. Can't wait to make this some time! It seems like it is really easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this sounds amazing. I had to give up cheese for lent because I love it so much! I'm a big fan of making dips for parties so I'll definitely be trying this one in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this dip before?! Where did you find the recipe? I have seen many dips in my lifetime but not one like this. My family always makes a queso cheese dip to eat with the tortilla chips for the Super Bowl. I will definitely have to try this next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom has always made this dip, but I'm not sure where she got the recipe from! And queso cheese dip is also delicious!

      Delete
  4. This dip is terrific, but I'm such a spice wimp that even Rotel is too much for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I also can't handle very spicy foods, but I get the mild rotel so it isn't as spicy - maybe that would help!

      Delete