Sunday, February 21, 2016

20-Minute Skillet Chicken & Spinach Parmesan



Annnd I'm back to chicken this week! Surprise surprise. I have actually never experimented with a chicken recipe like this one before, so I was interested in seeing how it would turn out. Turns out, it was really good! I put a little too much spinach on mine (I love spinach, but in salad form rather than cooked) but, if you're a spinach lover, this is probably perfect for you! I also added extra cheese because there's no such thing as too much cheese :)

2 comments:

  1. I eat chicken probably five times a week! I love chicken but get really tired of eating the same thing. I try to change up how I marinate it. This looks so good and would be something different! I'm going to try it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this looks amazing! And I love finding new ways to cook chicken.The fact that it only takes 20 minutes is a plus too because my main problem with cooking is I never seem to have time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete