Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cube Steak & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes


So, I'm not sure if any of you have ever had cube steak, but it's delicious! I'm not a huge steak fan, but I could eat this every night! It could be compared to a tenderloin, but I personally think it's better because of the breading. And you can't ever go wrong with garlic potatoes as a side (I seriously put garlic on everything). 

I don't have an exact recipe on how to make a cube steak, but you will need 2-3 eggs, 1tbsp parsley, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1-2 packs of crackers (crushed), and 2tbsp olive oil. Warm up some olive oil in a skillet on medium, dip the steaks in the egg mix (egg+spices), then in the crackers, and put it on a skillet for about 30-40 minutes (flip a lot). Easy as that!

If you want the garlic potato recipe, click here.  

2 comments:

  1. Garlic is the key to my heart. I have to try those potatoes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has two of my favorite foods! Steak and potatoes can't be beat. I haven't tried cube steak however so I'll definitely have to try it.

    ReplyDelete